MoveWell – Hamilton, NJ – Mercer County
MoveWell is an 8-week program which provides low-impact, small group exercise options as a means to successfully transition participants from an out-patient rehabilitation setting into a community-based fitness environment.
The exercise component of MoveWell is designed to promote strength, balance and improve function while empowering participants to become more physically active and engaged in their self-care.
The MoveWell Program is designed for individuals with one or more of the following medical conditions:
- Knee joint replacement
- Hip joint replacement
- Chronic joint pain
This is an 8-week program that consists of 24, one-hour exercise sessions.
Potential Benefits of Exercise:
- Improvement in physical function and activity level.
- Increased self-confidence for exercise
- Increased muscle strength and endurance
- Improved balance and stability
- Enhanced ability to perform everyday activities
- Adoption of a safe, personalized exercise program
Key components of the MoveWell Program include:
- Physician clearance
- Personalized, evidence- based exercise program
- Aquatics & low-impact exercise options
- Mind/body movement opportunities- Yoga, Tai Chi, Meditation
- Evaluation of individual outcomes
- Affordable pricing- Membership not required
Please contact us at 609-531-4131 or fill out our form for more information:
All inquiries will be returned within 24 hours.